来源：英语六级 发布时间：2020-08-10 点击：
Nowadays, digital media has permeated almost every aspect of our daily life. It is changing the way that individuals, especially young people, learn, play, socialize, and participate in the society.
As a result, the function of digital media has turned into a major topic for the public. Some people pay tribute to its positive role as very convenient news sources, being available almost anywhere and anytime. While some people condemn the negative influence it has brought on privacy, morality, and independent thinking, which some people used to have and enjoy. And still others have been fighting between the merits and demerits of digital media for a final conclusion.
In my view, digital media is good for us students as it introduces a new way of learning which encourages more interaction and participation rather than rote learning. Besides, digital media makes it easier to produce and share things.
More and more college students choose self-help trayelijig rather than arranged tours when they plan to travel. The reason inay be that by ananging the route, booking cheaper hotels and taking cheaper transportation means 2.W by themselves, they can save a lot of money.
Convenient and economical as self-help traveling sounds, it still has some potential problems Perhaps the most important one is the safety hazard. Being alone without a group or a tour guide, a traveler may be helpless in face of danger, i.e. robbery, wild animal attacks, etc. In addition, they are more Eikely to be at risk of getting lost when traveling alone in a strange city or in the remote countryside.
In my view, self-help traveling can be exciting and challenging which is worth trying. However, before setting out alone on a tour, travelers should make good preparations. Besides, they should hear security in mind all the time and keep ia touch with their friends or relatives. By doing soa they can enjoy the pleasure of exploring a strange city safe and sound.
The past years have seen the huge development of higher education in China and in contemporary society, it becomes a trend for universities to be ranked according to certain standards each year.Meanwhile, an increasing number of people deem it rather convenient to acquire information about quality of some universities.Searching the Internet, people can notice several editions of ranks very year.
A number of individuals favor this ranking because of its advantages.To begin with, without these ranks, it is impossible for people to make a direct comparison between different colleges.In addition, it is this ranking that enables China to build up a system of assessing higher education and to enhance its overall development.Even so, others hold the opposite view that university ranking carries some doubts.First, ranking all universities means a great amount of time and human resources; however, the quality and authority is not as satisfactory as expected.Second, what worries many experts is that some colleges may focus too much eyesight on ranking itself, ignoring the needs of students.By and large, the advantage derived the annual university ranking far outweigh the disadvantages.
An effective ranking will bring colleges motivation, arouses their enthusiasm to strive, and helps China to enhance higher education.However, it is advisable for this ranking to be scientific, practical and impartial.
In recent years, there is a growing concern for the spending craze during graduation. Thefarewell dinners, which once symbolized a celebration of the four-year friendship and the bitterness of pending departure, pose a gigantic financial burden on the graduates.
A number of factors can account for such phenomenon, but the following might be the critical ones. Firstly, it’s an undeniable truth that today’s college students tend to spend much more money than before. What’s more, the farewell dinners are held in the name of more and more social groups, such as classes, college societies, dormitories and etc.
In my view, the problem mentioned above has become increasingly severe, so great concern is deserved and effective measures are called for. To begin with, it is essential that the school should attach more importance to teaching the concept of thrift. Secondly, students should enhance their awareness that money never stands for affection. Only with these measures taken, I’m convinced, can the craze of spending during graduation be eased.
I’m one of the candidates who have applied for the internship in your company.
I’m glad to have received your offer.
Here I’d like to express my gratitude to you and your company sincerely.
As far as I am concerned, the offer is far more than a simplex internship opportunity.
It’s particularly meaningful to me in the following aspects.
First of all, after years of study I can finally put my theoretical knowledge into practice.
By doing so, I feel my individual values will be fully embodied.
Secondly, during my internship period, I’ll meet many well-experienced colleagues.
And they can teach me valuable experience which can’t be acquired from textbooks.
Thirdly, it goes without saying that this internship experience will benefit my future job-hunting, as many recruiters are seeking for experienced employees.
All in all, I will cherish this precious internship opportunity and spare no efforts tocontribute my humble strength to the company.
Please accept my sincerest appreciation for your offer and best wishes for your company.
I’ll prove my worth through hard work.
The US sub-prime mortgage crisis turns out to be a nightmare for the world economy.
Though it took shape in the United States, it has already resulted in adverse consequences forbanks and financial market around the world.
Affected by this crisis, the global economy was reduced to slowdown and last to date, and noone can see the bottom.
On the one hand, many companies just go bankrupt or have to tighten their budget andrecruit fewer employees.
Therefore, it is difficult for graduates to find a job.
Even if those graduates are employed, their salaries will accordingly affected by the recessedeconomy.
On the other hand, while the economic crisis is still ongoing, its impact has already extendedto our daily life.
The consumer price index raises and people are experiencing the sense of desperateinsecurity.
Though economic crisis has its negative impacts, we can not become pessimistic about thefuture.
We college students should be urged to work harder in order to get prepared for theunexpected future.
I’m writing to tell you the good news that I have received a postgraduaterecommendation.
However, recently I have been struggling for making the decision,whether to accept therecommendation or to choose job-hunting.
As you know, graduation from university is deemed as a turning point in one’s life.
Therefore, I need your suggestions to help me make this critical decision.
My hesitation lies in the following aspects.
On one hand, postgraduate recommendation is an opportunity for me to pursue furtherstudies, and I can equip myself with sounder theoretical knowledge.
Nevertheless, I’m afraid that continuous pursuit of theoretical knowledge will deprive me ofthe chances to gain practical experience.
On the other hand, to find a full-time job may enable me to accumulate more life and workexperience, which is exactly what I lack.
But by doing so, the stop of further study may pose a threat to my future career development.
I’m really in a dilemma now.
Please take my consideration into account and analyze the merits and defects of these twochoices.
I believe your analysis will be more objective and I look forward to your valuablesuggestions.
1.A number of factors are accountable for this situation。
A number of factors might contribute to (lead to )(account for ) the phenomenon(problem)。
2. The answer to this problem involves many factors。
3. The phenomenon mainly stems from the fact that.。。
4. The factors that contribute to this situation include.。。
5. The change in ...largely results from the fact that.。。
6. We may blame ...,but the real causes are.。。
7. Part of the explanations for it is that .。。
One of the most common factors (causes ) is that .。。
Another contributing factor (cause ) is .。。
Perhaps the primary factor is that …
But the fundamental cause is that
1.The advantage far outweigh the disadvantages。
2.The advantages of A are much greater than those of B。
3.A may be preferable to B, but A suffers from the disadvantages that.。。
4.It is reasonable to maintain that ...but it would be foolish to claim that.。。
5.For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages。
6.Like anything else, it has its faults。
7.A and B has several points in common。
8.A bears some resemblances to B。
9.However, the same is not applicable to B。
10. A and B differ in several ways。
11. Evidently, it has both negative and positive effects。
12. People used to think ..., but things are different now。
13. The same is true of B。
14. Wondering as A is ,it has its drawbacks。
15. It is true that A ... , but the chief faults (obvious defects )are .。.
1)It is true that ..., but one vital point is being left out。
2) There is a grain of truth in these statements, but they ignore a more
3) Some people say ..., but it does not hold water。
4) Many of us have been under the illusion that.。。
5) A close examination would reveal how ridiculous the statement is。
6) It makes no sense to argue for .。。
7) Too much stress placed on ... may lead to .。。
8) Such a statement mainly rests on the assumption that .。。
9) Contrary to what is widely accepted, I maintain that .。。
1. It may give rise to a host of problems。
2. The immediate result it produces is .。。
3. It will exercise a profound influence upon.。。
4. Its consequence can be so great that.。。
1) A good case in point is .。。
2) As an illustration, we may take .。。
3) Such examples might be given easily。
4) ...is often cited as an example。
1) No one can deny the fact that .。。
2) The idea is hardly supported by facts。
3) Unfortunately, none of the available data shows .。。
4) Recent studies indicate that .。。
5) There is sufficient evidence to show that .。。
6) According to statistics proved by ..., it can be seen that .。。
1) Many nations have been faced with the problem of .。。
2) Recently the problem has been brought into focus。
3) Recently the phenomenon has become a heated topic。
4) Recently the issue has aroused great concern among .。。
5) Nowadays there is a growing concern over .。。
6) Never in our history has the idea that ... been so popular。
7) Faced with ..., quite a few people argue that .。。
8) According to a recent survey, .。。
9) With the rapid development of ..., .。。
1) From what has been discussed above, we can draw the conclusion that .。。
2) It is high time that strict measures were taken to stop .。。
3) It is necessary that steps should be taken to .。。
4) In conclusion, it is imperative that .。。
5) There is no easy method, but ...might be of some help。
6) To solve the above-mentioned problem, we must .。。
7) In summary, if we continue to ignore the abovementioned issue,
more problems will crop up。
8) With the efforts of all parts concerned, the problem will be solved thoroughly。
9) We might do more cause ; it is important to take actions to .。。
10) Taking all these into account, we .。。
11) Whether it is good or not /positive or negative, one thing is certain/clear.。。
Turn off Your Cellphone
It is common knowledge that honesty is the best policy.
It is well-known that…
It is self-evident/ conceivable / obvious / apparent that…
It goes without saying that… It is universally acknowledged that…
It is / that
We cannot understand why he was so cruel to his roommates.
The problem is not who will go, but who will stay.
As is shown/ demonstrated/ illustrated/ depicted/ described…in the cartoon/ picture/ graph/ table…,
There are many reasons why I want to study in your university.
It is estimated that tens of billions of pounds is spent on cigarettes every year in our country, which is a huge waste.
When the man is enjoying the cigarette, the smoke becomes a monster (怪物) which will devour him.
Whatever the reason, there are still some problems with student use of computers.
Prof. Kang came to our university, giving us a lecture on how to acquire English better.
Only through these measures can we hope to solve the problem.
Scattered around the globe are more than 100 small regions of isolated volcanic activity known to geologists as hot spots.
Some measures should be taken to deal with the problem.
He is said to have accomplished a lot of great deeds.
Many people believe that…(It is believed that…)
Do you still remember the boy who cried wolf for several times so no one would trust him?
1. The advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.
2. The advantages of A are much greater than those of B.
3. A may be preferable to B, but A suffers from the disadvantages that...
4. It is reasonable to maintain that ...but it would be foolish to claim that...
5. For all the disadvantages, it has its compensating advantages.
6. Like anything else, it has its faults.
7. A and B has several points in common.
8. A bears some resemblances to B.
9. However, the same is not applicable to B.
10. A and B differ in several ways.
11. Evidently, it has both negative and positive effects.
12. People used to think ..., but things are different now.
13. The same is true of B.
14. Wondering as A is ,it has its drawbacks.
15. It is true that A ... , but the chief faults (obvious defects)are ..英语六级 英语六级分值